Transformative pooling, surveillance, waterfall processing and trust accounting platform for asset-backed securitization.
Granular loan or lease level processing with multi-tranche pool selection, settlement and reporting capabilities.
End-to-end functionality for the administration of all varieties of traditional asset securitization programs throughout their lifecycles.
Credit Cards & LOC
Advanced support for marketplace lending securitization including asset selection, waterfall processing and trust accounting.
Liability Issuance &
Creation and administration of funding notes and liabilities, including ABCP conduit management, in a master or discrete trust structure.
- Extensive rigour and controls around complex financial activities
- Ensure adherence to detailed triggers and monitoring of ABS structures
- Comprehensive accrual and cash basis accounting
- Direct servicing system connectivity
Built to handle complex and customized ABS structures...
- Robust portfolio & pool construction with asset tagging
- Creation of top-up pool and tranches conforming to asset eligibility rules
- Portfolio stratification and creation of investor and rating agency reports
- Ongoing surveillance and tracking of collateral assets
- Dynamic, configurable waterfall & settlement engine with user-defined data items, logic triggers and formula
- Customizable portfolio report templates for reusability
- Automatic reserve & deferred account management
- Automatic generation of asset seller invoices for all program fees and cost of funds amounts
- Trust & SPV Accounting
- Automatic bank flow vs. cash flow reconciliation via BAI file integration
- Journal level accounting with G & L feed capability
- Unique Excel® reporting plug‑in
- Allow for multi-level review and approval prior to posting
- Accounting from settlement and waterfall processing
Liabilities Issuance &
- Process and account for issuance amounts through a customized funding waterfall
- Define and maintain any term liability with bullet or amortizing features
- Native support for both discrete and master trust structures
- Robust ABCP conduit funding capabilities with dynamic cost-of-funds calculations